DC6000, proven effective in high-use, high-abuse environments. Ensures reliable latching for access control and fire and barrier-free code compliance. Ideal for virtually all door openings and draft conditions in both new and retrofit constructions.
Retrofit for Corbin 120 Series, and Russwin 2820 Series, and DC2200 Series.
- Meets or exceed ANSI A156.4 Grade 1 requirements
- Compliance with building and barrier-free codes
- Up to full 180 degree door opening
- Unique pressure-relief backcheck intensity valve
- One-piece seamless steel spring tube seals in hydraulic fluid
- Tapered valves allow precise adjustment
- Cast iron body
- QUIK-INSTALL(tm) mounting brackets speeds installation, reducing cost and errors